Wednesday 18 October 2017

Anniversary Cards

October is a month for anniversaries - I have 4 including my own. :-) I have 2 lots of friends celebrating their anniversaries as well as my eldest son and his wife. I have already shown you the card I made for my hubby. 

Today I am showing you the card I made for some very good friends of mine who celebrated their anniversary on Monday. I have used an image from the Hunkydory Little Book of Wrinklies. I love these images. I love the little books but my only complaint is I wish that Hunkydory would do square ones :-) 


Paul the hubby of the couple asked if I would make his wife a card from him and here is what I did. Again I used the Wrinklies little book but this time I die cut it using circle and scalloped circle dies. The greeting was made up of several stamps that I had which I put together. 


Thanks for reading

Cally 

1 comment:

  1. Love these, even if he is a wrinklie and I'm not - ROFL!

    ReplyDelete