Friday 22 September 2017

Workshop Cards 7th September 2017

Realised that I hadn't shown you the cards that we made in the previous workshop with Clair & Sharni. 

The stamp sets used are both from Altenew.
Clair's Card
I like this card very much although I do not like mine. I messed up on the colouring ( I didn't have the right colours so instead of waiting til I got home I went ahead and messed up) so am not happy with it. The stamp set used was Build - A - Flower - Ranunculus. Would like to do it again but colour it differently. 



Sharni's Card 

I much preferred the outcome of this card.This was made using the Build-A-Flower-Coral Charm. Each part was stamped using a different ink from Glacier Caves Mini Ink Cube Set. Saves all the worry out of shading and colouring. 


Thanks for reading

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment