Wednesday 21 June 2017

Christmas in June

I have just returned home from my annual house party up at Upper Rectory Cottages with some crafty friends. This is our 9th year and this year we decided to have Christmas. Yes I know we may be mad!!! but it was a great week. We had a Christmas tree, secret Santa and a Christmas meal cooked by Saffron Catering. We also had the hot tub that did get to warm to use at the weekend. We also managed to do some crafting (pictures to follow of all I made :-) ). We also had Faye come in again to give us some lovely beauty treatments. I had a Full extended bamboo body massage (to die for!!) and a luxury facial. 

Christmas Eve we left milk and a Ferraro Roche chocolate out for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph. In return Santa left us all a Satsuma and each a crafty pressie :-).Christmas day was Saturday and we spent the day crafting, present giving and having our meal. A lovely day and week was had. 









Here was my view each lunch time as eating my lunch

Sunsets 

The hot tub. 

Here is the card that I made for Pam to thank her for arranging everything this year - no mean feat - but she did a great job as normal. 

I designed the card using CAP and once printed and mounted onto a card I added a pearl. 




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment