Tuesday 16 May 2017

Hubby's Birthday

It was also my hubby's birthday on Sunday but cause Leon was born on this day, his birthday always takes a backseat but I always try and celebrate in some way. This year my friend cooked us a nice Sunday roast following Leon's party. She did some balloons for him and got him a cake. (Only one candle as there wasn't enugh room on the cake for all of them!!! )

It was a nice surprise for him bit it all got too much after dinner :-) 



Here is his card I made him.  Using the golfer stamp that I had. Matted and layered i onto card cut with spellbinders circles and scalloped circles. Backing paper comes from a papermaina pad that I had. Made the candy out of scraps of black card I had left and greeting from my stash.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment