Tuesday 22 December 2015

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas

Well haven't had tome to do much blogging since I came home from hols. Just been too busy! So I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year and I hope to be back next year with more regular blogging.

Before I go I do have a couple of calendars that I made to show you. Every year without fail, I always buy some calendar bits but never ger round to using them so this year I was determined that I would use them.

They are approximately A5 in size and have been made out of hunkydory kits and  some gold mirri card. I shall be making up some more of these for next year and just add the calendar bits when they come out. :-) 

Determined to ready for next year before my holidays...





Thanks for reading


1 comment: