Wednesday 16 September 2015

Some simple Christmas Cards

Well today has been an eventful day. I had to pick my grandson up from school earlier than expected as he decided to smack his face onto the grass at playtime. Cut his head, scratched his noise and got decidedly muddy!! Picked him up and brought him home, washed him up changed his clothes and then he had a medicinal nobbly bobbly ice lolly!! (Amazing what they can do :-) ). He is fine, will just have a bit of a shiner tomorrow I think. As I was cleaning up his school shoes I noticed that although very similar they were two different shoes! We had bought them from Clarks and had not noticed. I called the shop to advise them and see what can be done as he had been wearing them for a week. I have got to take them back tomorrow...was going to spend the morning crafting but it didn't work out that way...

The cards that I have to show you today are some that I made at the weekend. They are simple Christmas cards. I got the idea from a friend, Kim, (Check out her blog here , she makes some lovely cards)
The die is a Sue Wilson one, cut onto mirri card, white card has been embossed with swiss dots embossing folder. Love this effect. 


Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment