Friday 24 April 2015

Katy Sue CD & Craft Artist Professional

It has been a bit chillier today, hopefully we haven't seen the end of the nice weather and that it will be coming back. Had to go to the dentist today - ended up going twice as I got the time wrong!!! Was then taken out to an early dinner by my youngest son and his girlfriend which was really nice. 
Looking forward to tomorrow as I am hoping to spend most of the day on my craft room:-)

The card I have to show you today was made for a lady that loves shoes!! What better image to use than Katy Sue Fashionable Shoes CD. I started the card off in CAP. Did the 4 background layers. I imported the shoe from the CD and placed it on the background, added the greeting and the flower in the corner then printed it out. I then made several copies of the show and flower and printed them out. I stuck the background sheets onto a 8 x 8 card blank, decoupaged the shoe and the flower. I then added some Stickles to the center of the flower. For the insert I printed out the background sheet again with the 4 backgrounds minus the shoe and wording and stuck it inside the card. 



Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment