Craft Items for Sale

Saturday, 31 January 2015

My second card of the year

Not doing too well on the blog front this year so far or with card making to be fair. I am beginning to miss the card making but am determined to get my craft room sorted before I do any. The big de-clutter has started and I am quite pleased with myself for what I am getting rid of. I will post some pictures of my craft room shortly. Looks a bit different from before..still quite a way to go but we are getting there.

Last week hubby and I had a few days away in the New Forest. I love it down there. I will post a couple of pictures in my next post when I have sorted them. I have started knitting again and doing cross stitch as well which I am enjoying. Nearly finished both items so will show you them too.

In the meantime I do get to make cards one a fortnight with the Craft workshop I go to and this is the card we made a couple of weeks ago. Such a sweet card. Love the image which is a LOTV stamp - James peeping -  now on my wish list - the paper is from Nitwits 'Gentleman Folk' and the 'Happy' is from MFT alpha dies and the 'Birthday die is from Little B.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. l think a lot of us bloggers are in the same boat Cally clearing and sorting craft rooms l started to do mine too and my DIL is in the middle of doing hers l think you seem to craft better with a tidy and organised room.............your card is just adorable as always and l love the large die xx

    ReplyDelete