Tuesday 20 May 2014

Having a play with CAP

Every year since my Grandson has been born I have done a photo book of his year. I normally do it through the year and it's ready for his birthday but this year I am a bit behind as in didn't start it until the weekend!!. As he was born in May I normally start the book in June and end the following May and the last page is hos birthday.

Here are the first couple of pages and the last page. :-) 

This will be the front page showing pictures through the year.


Here is the June 2013 - can't believe how much he has changed in a year.


This is his birthday page. 


I'll show the other pages as and when I do them.

Thanks for reading



1 comment:

  1. This Cally is gorgeous and what a beautiful memory it will be for him when he gets older xx

    ReplyDelete