Saturday 19 October 2013

Catch Up part one

Well what a busy month I am having and we are still  only half way through October. Time for a catch up. 

At the beginning of the month hubby and I went away for a few days down to the New Forest. It was my birthday on the 2nd and this was part of my treat. I love this part of the country and we were very lucky with the weather. We normally stay on a Premier Inn and this time we stayed at Southampton Airport.
We went away on the 28th and came back on 30th September.

Here are a few pictures that I took of the ponies.

 and the donkeys.


This chap came to say hello when we had stopped off in Brockenhurst. We had parked up in the carpark and I went to take a picture of him and he decided to come up and investigate my camera. 

Thanks for reading


1 comment: