Craft Items for Sale

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Calendar For Mother in Law

My mother in law lives in France so she doesn't get to see my Grandson (her great grandson ) very much and while she was over here a few weeks ago I took a picture of her and Leon. Using Craft Artist Professional I have created a layout using the photo. I really enjoy CAP and each time I use it I find I can do new things.
I created the sheet and then printed it out. I then stuck it to 2 pieces of card to make it sturdy (printed it direct onto card originally but didn't like it!). Put 2 holes in the top and threaded some ribbon through to hang   it. I then added a calendar pad and voila!!
Hope she likes it!


Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, so beautiful is this and your Mother-in-law will adore it too Leon looks so lovely and content!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cally and I'm sure mil will too.

    ReplyDelete