Thursday 27 September 2012

Busy Couple Of Weeks

Haven't made any cards over the last week or so cause I went away for a week down to the New Forest. Lovely part of the world and so relaxing. We definitely picked the right week though. While we were down there, hubby surprised me with a day trip to the Isle of Wight from Lymington. Had a great day. On the return ferry, we were 1 of 6 cars only on the ferry. I have been going to the Island regularly since I was 7 and have never seen the ferry that quiet! I did do a bit of crafting whilst away (couldn't go all week without) I took some decoupage to do and have made some Christmas toppers which hopefully will be made into cards!!

Horses near Brockenhurst

Hubby & I on the ferry to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight

The return car ferry.

On Monday this week we were due to pick up our new car. We had a Kia Sportage 2.6 which was very juicy and as I use the car more than hubby, it was very expensive so we decided on a smaller car and opted for a Ford C-Max 1.6. Have to get used to the gears again as Byf - that was the Kia (yes I am one of those people that name their cars!! Byf was part of the registration plate. ) was an automatic

Here is the Black Panther :-)

As I haven't posted any pictures of my little grandson recently here are a few from yesterday. I can't believe how quickly he is growing.

Leon and his Great Grandma (my MIL)

Mesmerized by the TV

Dancing and laughing at Mickey's Clubhouse.

I have made a couple of cards today which I will post once I have photographed them. 

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time Cally, we like to visit the Isle of wight we have friends that live there, so often have a weekend break there,I like the name of your new car :o)
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds like you had a brilliant time Cally, and thank you for updates on Leon he's so cute xx

    ReplyDelete