Sunday 8 July 2012

Cards for the men

Here are the first of the men's/boys cards I have to make for July and August. They are for a friend's oldest son and my brother in law.

This card was made from a topper from the Forever Friends Retro Collection 'The Good Life'. Paper comes from a A5 paper pack from the same collection. Card is Bazzill Bling, greeting from Craftwork cards and buttons from my stash.

This is a card for my brother in law. The paper is from the same paper pack as above, Card is Bazzill bling. The topper is from Me to You range of toppers that I got from Create & Craft. The greeting was also from the same set.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Wow another couple of stunning mens card which are not always easy to do yours are fab:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cally,
    Lovely cards men and boys are so hard to make for you have made a great job with these

    Jean x

    ReplyDelete