Monday 19 March 2012

Not been blogging again...

Sorry for the lack of blogging recently but just haven't got round to it. Have been busy making different things i.e. scarves and jewellery. (Pictures will follow!)

Today is the anniversary of my Dad's death. 36 years today. I can't believe it. Time certainly flies. He died from lung cancer as did my mum in 1992 and it's because of them that I am again, running (well walking!!) the Race for Life. All sponsors are welcome and appreciated. You can sponsor me here Thank you.

I have made a card though a couple of days ago for the March Inspirational on the forum I belong to. Crafters Reunited. This month is was to follow a sketch. Here it is. I do like a good sketch to follow.


Here is the card that I made. The 3 different backing papers came from K and Company. The sentiment was a a stamp from a Hobby Arts set. The sentiment was matted on nesties. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cally and your right the time is going so fast! good luck with the Race for Life:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Cally, its so fresh ...its suprising what can be done with a message as the centre peice!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete