Friday 6 May 2011

Where has the last 19 years gone...

It is the anniversary of my Mum's death today and I wonder where the last 19 years have gone. But then I think of my dear niece who never knew her nan although my sister was able to tell Mum that she was going to have another grandchild. Samantha will be 19 this year and her nan would be very proud of her. I love you mum always.xx

Now for a bit of happier news, I am off on holiday tomorrow to Florida and am so looking forward to it. We go twice a year but i still love it.

My last card I have made before my holiday is a card for my oldest step son whose girlfriend is due to give birth to a baby boy any day. Hubby and I were not impressed when we found out but what can you do!! The baby is coming so we will welcome him into our hearts.

The backing papers are from my stash and to be honest I had forgotten I had them but now that I have used them, I love them. I have used bazzill bling card to layer the bp on. The bears were cut from a sizzix die and I have had these for ages. I added some ribbon and some blue bows and gems from my stash. The greeting is stamped from 2 different stamps, stamped onto bazzill bling and cut using a Stampin Up scallopped oval punch.

The card is coming with me to Florida and will be sent when the little man has arrived.

I will see you all on my return in 2 weeks time.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment