Friday 29 October 2010

Glitterpot Class - 8th October

8th of October I went to a craft class with my mate Pam. Jane Gill was taking the class and we made the following 4 cards.
The first 2 were using a Hero Arts stamp (one that I did purchase at the end of the day). With the first one, we stamped onto acetate and then stamped the trees again and stuck them behind the acetate. The reindeer is another stamp and this was cut out and then stuck to the front of the acetate. A stamped message and a bit of glitter finished the card off.

The second card is a really bright Christmas card, unusual colours. The trees were stamped onto white card and then onto different coloured card. These were then cut out and stuck with foam pads. A bit of glitter and nail heads were added to finish it off.

We weren't booked onto the afternoon classes but when I saw what we were doing then I had to book (Pam loves owls!). This was the second card we made in the afternoon. The owl stamp is so cute. We stamped 3 owls and coloured them all differently. The branch was a stencil that Jane had. A little bit of glitter glue (I don't do glitter) and some goggly eyes and a stamped sentiment finished it off.

The first card we made in the afternoon was with shrink plastic. The 3 images were stamped onto shrink plastic, coloured in and then shrunk down. This bit I found easy (well as long as I kept the heat on it). These were then threaded onto a piece of ribbon and some bells added. Die cut ivy leaves and berries and a stamped greeting. Also added a bit of glitter glue.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. Your creations are amazing!!! I am blown away.

    ReplyDelete