Saturday 5 June 2010

Some new cards-

All the following cards have been made from backing papers and images which came from Creative Cardmaking Magazine. I saw the images on the front cover and knew I had to have them and make the cards. The images are all from Debbie Moore.
The card below is a DL card. All I have done is added gems and sparkles glitter. The image has been placed using 3d foam to give it a raised appearance, as has the greeting.

The card below is a gatefold card. The image and greeting have been matted onto black card. I have added gems and sparkles glitter.


The card below is an A5 card. apart from gems and sparkles I have added daisy flower punches with gem centers. The image again is placed on 3d foam pads to raise it up.


This was mt first easel card. The card size is A5. I have added black card to mount the panels, black gems and flowers cut from a punch with gem centers. Black spotty dotty ribbon has also been added.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment