Thursday 29 April 2010

Well here are the cards I made..

Today has been a bit of a starnge day. Hubby was on lates today so was here this morning which put me right out. Keep thinking today os Saturday and forgetting it's actually Thursday!!

Have been putting some more stuff on my website. I'm getting there slowly.


Well here are the cards that I have recently made as promised. Sorry if you get bored, there are a few. Hopefully when I make others I will post them as and when.




This card was made for my nephew. The car is from a sheet from La Pashe. It was then matted and layered on card from my stash. I stamped the greeting onto a nestie and added some card candy.










The following cards are all forever friends. I have been on a bit of a spending spree recently with different forever friends. These were pre made toppers. The cards used are all pre embossed and also come from Forever Friends. Have used different papers and the mats have been cut with nesties and Nelli Snellen nesties.





Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment